5350271: Automobile Lifting and Towing Equipment. Sep 27, 1994
(Patent Pending): Tow Truck Load Distribution System (Text)
Tow Truck Load Distribution System (Figures)
"Safety Issues Associated with Low Pressure Inground Automotive Lifts"
"Thermal Analysis of the Hydraulic System for a Garbage Truck"
"Rear Underride Collision Protection for Special Purpose Straight Trucks"
"Car Carriers and Underride Collisions"
"Onboard Power Source: Power Steering Pump"
- “Expert Witness Report, Civil Case No. 2:09-CV-53 in the US District Court for the District of North Dakota, Northeastern Division: Stotler v. Ozzie’s Pipeline Padder, Inc.” (Analysis of the design of a pipeline padding machine with regard to the cause of an injury) 01 April 2010.
- “Expert’s Report in the case Parsons v McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing Company and Waste Management of West Virginia, Inc., Civil Action No. 08-C-1333 in the Circuit Court of Kanawha County, WV” (Analysis of the configuration and repair history of a trash truck with regard to the cause of an injury) 03 February 2010.
- “Consultant Report: Hydraulic Systems Analysis of Rayco C87 Crawlers for Case No. 5:08CV00074DDD in the US District Court, Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division, Rayco, Inc., v Deutz Corporation” 13 July 2009.
- “Inspection of Kenworth Rolloff Truck owned by Gardner Trucking, in the case Gardner v Amrep, Inc.” (Analysis of the chassis-cab frame modification and installation of a rolloff trash truck body with regard to limitations on truck performance) 20 May 2009.
- “Stress Analysis for Lifter” (Documentation of stress analysis for a lifting fixture for use at a commercial dock) 04 May 2009
- “Analysis of the Documentation for an Auto Lift Accident Involving George Robos on 06 November 2002 at Fred Beans Cadillac, Doylestown PA in the case Robos v Achey, et al, Case No. 0406382-25-2 in the Court of Common Pleas for the County of Bucks in the State of Pennsylvania” 06 December 2006.
- “Technical File Review: Ortega v CP Construction” (Analysis of the design of a quick coupling device for excavators and backhoes) 15 June 2005.
- “Analysis of Trajectory for Driver Side L Arm Receiver in the case of Potts v DURU, Inc.” (Analysis of the trajectory of a part of a towtruck wheel lift crossarm involved in an injury) 31 March 2004.
- “Investigation of Bend Pak Auto Lift at Crest Chevrolet in San Bernardino CA” (Analysis of the design, structure, and condition of a two post above ground auto lift involved in a damage claim) 16 October 2002.